Combine Yoga, hiking, raw cuisine, deep relaxation practice, knitting, or whatever you and your friends and family can dream up. We can work together to design a truly unique and fun experience. Make a celebration extra-special by including Yoga: team building, birthday parties, family or friend reunions, charity events, wedding events…. Gift certificates available.
Employee Yoga is being embraced by many progressive businesses and is a great benefit to both employers and employees. When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to any endeavor that we undertake. Yoga provides a balance of relaxation, stress management training, and physical fitness. This approach can have a powerful impact on overall atmosphere, performance, and costs. Recent research indicates that companies who offer Yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their health insurance premiums and thereby improve their bottom line.
For Every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits. – University of Michigan Research Center
Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress. – Conference Board of Canada
Benefits for Employees and Companies
- Lower healthcare costs and decrease the frequency and duration of absenteeism
- Reduce staff turrnover
- Increase efficiency, productivity, and creativity
- Improve focus, concentration, decision-making skills, and ability to multi-task
- Improve attitude, mindset, morale, and loyalty
- Improve employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Enhance employee strength, energy, and physical fitness
- Improve posture and overall health
- Decrease fatigue and chronic pain
- Relieve head, neck, and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure, and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Improve customer service
- Reduce stress and tension
Contact me to learn more about employee classes, location requirements, necessary class materials and pricing options.